Sunday, February 1, 2015

Aww, You Wonderful Peoples, You!

You wonderful peoples, you! Yes, you! ASDFHJKL. I have no words to describe the joy I'm feeling right now, so the second line of letters on the keyboard will have to suffice. Why my utter, indescribable joy? Well, in case you haven't looked at a calender today is February first, which means I can look at the January 2015 viewer stats and, well...



That's right, 3,014. THREE THOUSAND FOURTEEN. Also, on my iPad, iPhone, and computer I've ensured that blogger doesn't count my views + my family doesn't read this legacy, so I know that they aren't from me and my mother. Also, I don't use Chrome or any web browser that isn't Firefox or mobile Safari or anything that isn't an iPad, iPhone, or Windows based, so this:


Is also proof that I have legitimate readers.
GAHHAD. ASDFGHJKLKJH. ERMAHGAWD. SKFLD.
Hence my gibberish.
I don't know what else to say, other than thank you and I love ya guys.

-xo,
Jill

P.S. Jill won in the name poll... So call me Jill (what I think the second two letters of TJL, JL, JanesLegacy, sounds like), please.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you and thanks to you for sticking with my legacy for so long! I couldn't have reached that many views without dedicated readers. :D

      Delete