Monday, April 13, 2015

March 20 + Photo Shoot/Pose Testing

GAHFADL! Each time I see that my blog's reached a viewer milestone, I'm astounded; I'm in awe that this blog lasted two years, yet a few weeks ago- almost a month; March 20, 2015- marked this blog's second anniversary... I'm ecstatic, because anything can simply exist for two years, however this blog isn't just existing, people are reading, commenting, making my technological frustrations worth it, helping motivate me...
As a bit of a thank you, here's a photo shoot that's me testing out new poses.
I was thinking of calling this a maternity photo shoot, because Ryelynn (who I am using because I didn't want to have to create a new simmy) is pregnant, however I'm not actually testing cutesy maternity poses, I'm testing out Puccamichi's calendar girl pose pack which are supposed to be a tad risque. There's twelve, one for each month, and some of the poses have a bit of clipping since Rye's in her second trimester. Now, without further ado, here are the photographs:

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December

So those are the twelve calendar poses, which are wonderfully made by Puccamichi and can be downloaded here.
Also, here are a few more pictures of me messing around with other poses.


In the bottom right one, I believe Rye looks a bit... perturbed. Is it just me? She seems vaguely threatening.
Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and viewing!

xx,
Jill

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I think the bottom right one could just be the angle you took the picture at. She's just smiling really big, from my view. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, it is the view; haha, I forgot to mention that. :D It's actually a really adorable pose, if you change the camera angle. :)

      Delete