Sunday, January 25, 2015

Guess What! (Big News!)

   Guess what! No, seriously guess. Done guessing? You never guessed? You just want me to tell you the ne- ahem- the big news? *long, drawn out sigh* Fiiiinnne. I've created a new story! That's right your favorite (and very modest, might I add) author who's created a multitude of failed stories, excluding this legacy, has a new story! I promise you, it won't fail, because a) I'm successful with legacies and b) It happens to be a legacy. Since I'm on the Janes' last generation and I've managed to publish four chapters within a week or two, I figured I needed something to keep me from posting the whole generation in January, therefore With Love was born. Hopefully you'll click the link and check it out, I'm rather excited about it!

xo,
TheJanesLegacy

P.S. Can we start calling me TJ or Jill? I don't want to give out my real name because blah blah I'm part of that generation where everyone actually owning a computer and being able to use the internet was fairly new and everything and ohmygosh you'll be hunted down, kidnapped, and murdered if you give out your first name. So, yeah. Call me TJ (the first two letters of TJL which is an acronym for TheJanesLegacy, so essentially TheJanes) or Jill (what I think the second two letters of TJL, JL, JanesLegacy, sounds like). There'll be a poll.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jill. No worries, I don't give out my first name on the internet either. I like my privacy. Hehe. Also, I'll check out your new story and bookmark it. XD You've stuck with me through the times when I started writing, so I'm sticking with you. ^o^ Thanks, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I enjoy my privacy, but I do like having a more personable nickname than TheJanesLegacy or TJL. :)
      Aww, thank you so much, I hope you enjoy it, and you're welcome! I love your stories and will definitely continue to read everything you publish.:D

      Delete