Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bit of Boring Five: Jesse DiLonni

There are a few words, such as b***h or s**t that are used, so read with caution. This is told from the point of view of Jesse DiLonni, the talk show host from chapter 3.3 Part two.

 "Can you believe it?!" I shrieked, holding up the tabloid. Daniel, my stage manager had been arrested. This was terrible; the viewers loved Madame G and since he was dating her, I thought it would be easy to get her back on the show, but now it seemed doubtful.
 "Calm down, calm down." My red headed, tattooed makeup artist said. "Your cheeks aren't rosy enough..."
 "Don't tell me to calm down! Who will the producers get for the next episode? The bitchy slutty reality stars are getting old, at least she had a personality."
 "Shh."
 "SHH." I mocked her, rolling my eyes. I had my makeup done a hundred times; I knew it didn't matter if I talked or not, she just wanted me quiet.
 "We're on in five-"
 "Have to go." I said, standing up, pushing her away. I slid onto my seat, plastering a fake smile onto my face so the camera could see my recently bleached pearly whites.
  "Three, two-"
 "Hey, guys! I'm Jessa DiLonni and this is Starlight, where we know stars. Today we have a gorgeous guest who recently released a makeup line called Hot Harlet that you can buy today! Give it up for Hayleigh Hanson!" Someone hit the applause button as the prerecorded claps sounded, as the fake tan, bleached blonde star of Hanson Hills, a show starring Hayleigh, her twin sister, her step-mom, half brother, and twin niece and nephew, as they roamed around Beverly Hills, sauntered onto the set.
 "Ohmygawd. Like, you're hair, like blue streaks, yay."
 "Great to have you." I said, having difficulty mustering up the enthusiasm to.
 "Ohmigawd. Like, I know."
 "Okkay, then. So, word on the street is you're dating a Calvin Klein model. Is it true?"
 "Haha! Ohmigawd, like, no."
 "Oo, is there a different, special someone?"
 "Like, we aren't dating, cause, we are like, this is, ohmigawd, huge secret that's gonna be revealed on the season finale next Monday at ten-thirty, like, ohmigawd, we're engaged!"
 "Wow! Congratulations, have you set a date?"
 "Duh, like, ohmigawd, July."
 "What day?"
 "July."
 "But- nevermind, okya, let's take some questions from viewers on social media."
 "Follow me! At QueenHayleighHanson."
 "Okay, everybody go do that. Now, from MrSmooth13: Are you pregnant?"
 "What? Like, ohmigawd, no. This body is too pretty to ruin with a bitchy child." Wonderful; half my viewers were in their late teens or early twenties, the other portion were stay at home parents who yearned to have an outlet while the kids were napping.
  "Next question, from xx_EmoGothRainbowUnicornFarts_xx: like U R HAWT but UR sisterz marriage faILED BAAAAAAAAAAAADz it last two weeks then annulled, whats?"
 "Hehehe."
 "Err- next question for you to answer, please, from 12BellaIsGross2: y u vain?"
 "Huh?"
 "The question is: y u vain?"
  "Vain like as in- THAT IS B to the A to the D."
  "Erh-" She stood up, stomping her foot. Wonderful; I needed to have a great episode to keep ratings up, but first I had to deal with the over dramatic guest.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, wow, Jesse's guest was obnoxious. XD
    That username with UnicornFarts in it made me laugh. LOL. Oh man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, she was X)
      Haha, I was feeling a bit nonsensical so I figured why not practice writing and publish something about the gossip show host and through in some humorous usernames. :)

      Delete