Monday, September 23, 2013

3.3 Part Two: Talking Stars

   "G, we just need to finish your make up, then we're ready."
   "Okay." I nodded, glancing at the mirror. The girl in the mirror stared back at me, smiling, raising an eyebrow. I was going on the semi-popular talk show STARLIGHT with Jesse DiLonni. "I'm just so happy, you know?" I asked the stylist. "Can you believe-"
   "On in five. We're ready for G." The production manager called out. 
   "Of course!" I called out, standing up. I stole a glance at him, he was extremely handsome.
   "Stand right here." He directed me towards a spot on the set. "When Jess," Jess? Was he dating her? Was it some coworkers with benefits deal? The first man since...I mentally took a deep breath, Jason. I could say-think his name without crying. That was a step, right?"When she introduces you, walk out."
     "Gotcha." I moved to wear he pointed towards.
     "Places!" He shouted. "Ready in Five, four, three, two..."
     "Hey, guys! I'm Jessa DiLonni and this is Starlight, where we know stars. Today we have a fab guest, - French beauty who released not one, but two singles at the diner a few days ago that you can buy today! Give it up for Madame G!" Someone hit the applause button as the prerecorded claps sounded.

 Click HERE for EXCLUSIVE pictures from Madame G's concert where she released her singles, Circles & Dimes and Glass Hearts.

     "Hey, J!" I smile and waved at the camera, then took my seat.
      "G," She glanced at the telepromtor, " You're skyrocketing into fame. D-list celeb, two stars, that's new! You're the local fav; how do you feel?"
      "I feel great. It's defiantly a change, being stopped in the street and people asking for my autograph and the paparazzi chasing me. Overall, um," I tried thinking of something more to say; I refused to have my interview scripted. "Overall, I'm so thankful that my fans and everyone is so supportive."
   "Your single, Addict has become number three on the USA charts, and your newly released singles Glass Hearts and Circles & Dimes are rising, but you've yet to sell out of the country- can you explain?"
     "I'm trying to get use to my fame here." I laughed. "In all honesty, I haven't thought much of going world wide. I'm releasing an EP-"
    "Extended play?"
    "Yeah." I nodded. "In about a month. There will be all three singles and four more brand new songs available only on the EP."
    "Will it be sold in other countries?"
    "Yes. We're testing the markets in Ireland, France, Switzerland, South Korea, Brazil, Japan, South Africa, and Canada."
    "You're half French and have a controversial image, with your sexy, mysterious appearance, and a wardrobe of corsets, lace, fishnet tights, skulls, all ranging in black and purple. How is your family reacting?"
    "My family? We're....not exactly communicating right now..."
    "I take it they didn't respond well to your image."
   "Not exactly." I glanced uneasily at the camera.
   "Ohhh." Jesse gasped, sensing that we should move on. "Let's talk about something everyone's starving to know- boys. You have no problem baring an abundance of cleavage and often push boundaries with your shrinking hemline, it would suprise me if you didn't have a number of male suitors." She raised an eyebrow.
    "Actually, I'm single." I laughed. "But, I have my eye on someone."
    "With your staus, I'm sure it would be impossible for them to say no!"
    "I'm no so sure."
    "Come on.  Now, can you tell us about past relationships?"
    "I've had," I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "One. As a teenager."
    "I'm sure he wished it hadn't ended!"
   "He died." I blurted out, before I could stop myself. "I mean, of embarrassment. Yeah. Next question?"
   "We have a few questions from the fans, I think now would be a perfect time to ask them."
   "Great."
   "Question one, from iLUVwafflez62: U R only 18 (Gurl, same az mee!) and R soo famous!? Whaz with dat?"
   "Um, is that a question? I just really feel so lucky that everyone has loved my music, as I've said. Do they want to know how I'm famous? Practice and patience and begging for a contract usually does the trick."
    "Question two, from mybigfu- oh. That's...descriptive. Way, too descriptive. Question two: Have you ever gotin so drunk you did it in the-nope not saying that word."
    "I'm....not going to answer that."
    "I wouldn't either. Question three, from CalliGalXOXO: What's your favorite alcoholic drink?"
    "Alcoholic drink...techniclly I'm under aged, kids at home, don't drink until you're twenty-one, I'm kind of a hypocrite, I suppose, but I love sugar water; super sweet wines. When it comes to like getting hammered at a dance club or the pub I like the fruity little drinks."
    "So do I! I can't handle whiskey or scotch. Question four, from BBallKING: What do u like in a guy, cuz I single."
    "What do I like in a guy? One, he isn't an internet creep, two he's sweet and funny and I'm not sure. I don't really have a type. I'd have to meet you. I guess having a hot butt probably gives you points." I giggled. "I probably did a shot before I got here."
    "This just in: Madame G, drunk on sugar water wine, likes guys with great butts."
    "I'm not drunk.
Seriously, sweet, funny, not stupid, and you'll do fine. Gender roles are kind of old fashioned I guess, I ask you out, you ask, me I don't care."
    "Thank you darling, we'll be right back with the famous nip slip!"
    "And we're on break!" The man yelled.
    "MAKEUP!" Jesse screamed, as the makeup girl quickly rushed over to her.
    "Hey." I smiled.
    "Hey, I'm Daniel."
    "I'm-"
    "Madame G. I know." He smiled.
    "Yeah. I'm getting use to people knowing who I am." I laughed.
    "What does the G stand for? I've always wondered."
    "Gabrielle."
    "Can I call you Gabby?"
    "Sure. Hey, do you want to go for a drink? I know this great bar, Plasma 501."
    "Pick you up at eleven?"
    "Sounds good." I pecked him on the cheek, then sauntered away. Eleven. Eleven. My heart beat quickly. I was so excited to finally....a man. Moving on, slowly and surely.
     I rushed home on my motorcycle.I hadn't been a date since...forever, really. Jason and I didn't date; we met, we fell in love, and we both worked our butts off to try and pay the bills. Any free time was spent cleaning or doing what horny teens did.
     I skimmed my closet, looking for something appropriate. Mys eyes caught on a sheer, lacy corset. Black lace and gorgeous it was defiantly something people normally reserved for the bedroom. I tried it on, pulling it tight enough so it pushed me up, thank goodness I was already naturally huge with a double D, but not so tight that I couldn't breath. I glanced at myself in the mirror. The lace  wasn't covering anything; I was showing my entire chest off.
      I drove to the club, nervously. My outfit defiantly was having me round the bases, but an actually relationship? I was clueless. I parked; something nearly impossible to do in a city as large as Bridgeport and stepped into the building, making a beeline for the elevator.
   "Daniel..." I smiled, looking at him throwing darts. They all landed perfectly in the center.
   "Gabby. Can I buy you a drink?" I nodded. He took my hand, while making no effort to hide the fact that he was staring at my chest.
   "My eyes are up here."
   "Sorry...it's just..."
   "Don't wear a mini skirt and lace corset unless you reek of desperation."
   "You aren't desperate."
   "I'm trying way to hard to impress you though, right?"
   "I like it." He shrugged. "Scotch." He turned towards the bartender. "And a fruity cocktail for her." He gestured at me.
    "How do you know I like-"
    "Talk show."
    "Oh, yeah." I blushed. This couldn't have been going well. The night progressed and we chatted, while doing shots, until it was closing time. "Come on," I giggled, stumbling to the elevator.
    "Baby, what the hell are you doing? I want to," He slurred. He was the mean drunk and I was the giggly clueless. He pushed me into the elevator, or I fell, not completely sure of what I was doing. He pressed me against the wall, and began kissing me. His kisses where rough and sweet; he wasn't mess around. I lifted my leg, wrapping it around him, using the other to hit the button so the elevator stopped moving. "Come on." He tried to lift up my skirt.
   "What..."
   "Please, baby. You're taunting me with that damn outfit, bitch." He slapped my butt and began moving faster.
   "Okay." I panicked, quickly agreeing and giving him complete control. "We gonna have sex."  He was rough; we where rolling around, unaware of what was going on. I felt my shoulder hit some buttons; with a lurch, we where moving. "Quick." I was laying on the floor, trying to adjust my outfit. The doors opened and Daniel helped me up. I was bruised, but I didn't mind. I hadn't known what happened.
   I stumbled out to the parking lot, pulling Daniel onto my motorcycle. He drove while I slurred out directions to my home. I unlocked the door, dragging him to the basement.
   "You have a BAR in your basement?"
   "Yeah." I giggled. "Me gonna make you rinks." I pointed at him. "I hope daddy likes it."
   "Never say that again."
   "I'm never saying that again." We both said at the same time. The daddy thing was way, way creepy.
   "What can you make?"
   "Hehehe...drinks. I dunno. It can't be too hard."


   I rummaged around, looking for something. I had never mixed drinks before and doing it while drunk wasn't any easier.
   "I keep spilling!" I stuck out my bottom lip, pouting. Vodka was puddled around my feet.
   "Just," Daniel began directing me. "Now shake it up and pour."
   "I cannn do thaaaat."
   "Cheers." Daniel smiled, as I clinked glasses with him. I  poured the drink down my throat, most of it sloshing onto me, instead of going into my mouth.
   "You handsome." I sipped my drink, leaning forwards across the bar. I ended up falling, the bottles pressed against me, hurting. "Ow, ow!" I screamed, as Daniel picked me up and sat me in a chair. "Kiss me." I screamed. "Kiss me. Our hearts are made of glass and I don't know, no I don't know, if they will last until tomorrow. They're shattering, they're shattering. Take a leap and kiss me." I sang a line from my song, Glass Hearts.

   "What are you doing?" I screamed, when Daniel leaned forwards and planted one on me.
   "You said kiss you, so I did."
   "I was singing."
   "Oh. Well, you taste goooood."
   "You do, too. Let's go do it...it was fuunnnn. There's a couch over there." I pointed at one of the three couches; my vision was blurry, I was seeing triple.
   He began kissing me, quickly pulling my corset tighter, tighter, tighter. It was as tight as it could be. I could barely breath with my chest pushed up further then I thought was humanly possible. I kissed him, pulling his shirt off, feeling his muscles. I kissed him and kissed him, until I couldn't remember what happened next.
----
   "Gabrielle! He raped you!"
   "Mom. He didn't. We where bot drunk and I wanted him, so bad. You should have seen him! He was all muscle and his- it, his, was huge. And sex...that man...oh..." I stopped and glanced at my mother, who was incredibly uncomfortable.
    "Was that when-?"
    "No. Don't worry, you'll find out when."
    "Mama!" The tiny voice shouted.
    "Mother. Should I-?"
    "Don't worry, Antoinette will put him to bed."
    "But shouldn't I? I haven't' seen you all in so long, the least I could do is take care of-"
    "Just continue the story."
----
  
   I woke up, confused. I was laying in bed, being squeezed to death. I glanced down. I was in zebra panties and my corset that was trying to kill me. I got out of bed and loosened it, revealing purple bruises. The television was on.
    "Next, we have Kay with exclusive celeb news! Madame G and her one night hookup!"
    "WHAT!?" I screamed. Daniel...I had asked him out and....I couldn't remember... I ran out of my room, down the stairs. "Hello?" I yelled, trying to figure out if someone was in my house.
    "Hey." Daniel smiled at me.
    "What?" I turned towards him. He was sitting on my couch, in my living room, reading my paper. "Are you naked!?"
    "Of course not. My clothing is in the washing machine. So...." He shrugged, lifting up the paper. He was wearing white briefs. "You're on the cover."
    "Give me that!" I ran forwards, tripping over the coffee table.
    "Gabby!" He shouted, helping me up.
    "Thanks." I grabbed the paper. A picture of me with Daniel in the elevator going at it was underneath the headline 'MADAME G: SECRET LOVER OR ONE NIGHT STAND?' "Are we dating? Did we hookup?"
    "Turn the page." Pictures of myself, without clothing or dignity.
   "We did, didn't we? Are we dating? Because one night stands.....no."
   "Do you want to date?"
   "I don't know anything about you."
   "I'm a police officer who makes extra money by working at Jesse DiLonni's no budget, trashy internet talk show that has approximently negative seven- wait, eight viewers. I-"
    "Go on."
    "Should we be completely honest?" I nodded. "I'm thirty five."
    "So, seventeen years older than me. That isn't a big deal."
    "Five years ago...I lost my job...I was broke, living in a crappy apartment. My girlfriend tried helping me out, but...I turned to alcohol. I was an alcoholic. I hit her...she...I'm horrible. She dumped me and turned me into the police. I was scared; I wasn't a woman beater. I was assigned to an AA group. I went to Alcoholics Anonymous for four years...until I was deemed well. About a year ago, a police officer, the one who arrested me...I called him. There was a man, mugging an old lady. I called and he came and...he offered me an interview. I was physically fit and...I've been sober for so long...I haven't touched a drop since the police came, five years ago."
    "No..I liquored up a former....I'm horrible."
    "I shouldn't have. It was my fault. I...thought I could handle it. My temper...when I drink....I should go..."
    "No. I understand." I took a breath. "My high school sweet heart was shot. I don't know who did it, but it kills me. Every single day, whenever I sing, I look out into the crowd and wonder who did it. Are they standing there, with a gun, waiting for me? Am I next." I-I..." I broke down, into tears. "I loved him...my family thought I was going to fast and that I would ruin my life, so I gave them the finger and ran away. They moved to England with my sister, she's going to boarding school. She's sixteen, now. I miss them. I went to therapy and just go out. I have a high school diploma and no college. I'm broken."
    "You aren't."
    "I'm going to go clean up."
    "I'll get dressed."
    I went to the bathroom, wiping away my tears. I got dressed quickly and cleaned off my smudged makeup and covered up my dark circles.
    "Gabby?" I heard Daniel knock.
    "Come in."
    "Will you be my girlfriend?"
    "Yes!" I gasped. "Yes, I will. Ow."
    "What?"
     "Nothing, my back hurts."
     "I can massage it for you."
     "Really? That would be great." I smiled. "Ohhh. Ohhh, yeah. Yes, that way. Yes...harder...oh, yes!" I moaned. "That felt so good." I said, when he stopped. "Daniel." I smiled at him, seductively. "Want to try and make me moan like that again?"
     "Huh?"
     "In the bedroom, you know I'm. Never mind. Do you want to...it?"
     "What do you think?" He asked, picking me up, whisking me off to paradise.

   We began secretly dating, trying to keep our relationship out of the limelight. After we had dated for awhile, I invited him to move in with me and he gladly accepted. Occasionally, his temper would flare up and I'd end up with bruises, but it wasn't anything makeup couldn't cover. He was so sweet and doting, I couldn't help but fly to him like bees to honey. I knew I needed to leave if anything got too bad; my mother told me the story of my Grandma Alyce and Johnny, my grandfather, even though I never met him and my Grandma left him when my mom was little.
   It wasn't long before I was in complete bliss with Daniel; my celebrity status wasn't rising, nor was status as a singer, with my first EP release settling down, I needed new material I was distracted by my happiness with Daniel, though. The children's show, Sundae Ponies, offered me a fabulous deal if I'd write their theme song.

Ice Cream by Madame G

With you, oh, oh, oh my life is so sweet.
We're cherries on a sundae
And I can't help but sing
Cause we're ice cream and rootbeer
Peanut butter and jelly

Friendship and love forever
Because we're Sundae Ponies
Running through the fields
Happiness isn't limited
Together forever
Oh-oh-oh 
Sundae Ponies

Life is an ice cream cone
Sticky sweet
Dreams of strawberries and chocolate delights
Vanilla cream and choclatey chip-ity cookie dreams
La di da di da la oh la la la

Ooh yeah, yeah, yeah di yeah
Baby me and you together
Yeah, di da, yeah
Loving you isn't limited cause it's all limitless

Love oh di da yeah 

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Her relationship with Daniel is a bit wierd, LOL. Her bruises seemed to just be from them being a bit rough during their drunken activities, I hope that's all it is. o_0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her relationship is a bit odd (to say the least). Gabrielle isn't use to being attracted to someone and isn't exactly sure how 'normal' is suppose to be. Her night was a bit rough, and Daniel does have a violent drunk side...

      Thanks for commenting! =)

      Delete