Thursday, March 12, 2015

3,427!

ERMAHGAWD. In January you lovely readers created a new record for the most number of views this blog has ever received in one month and in February you did it again! Thank you so much; words cannot describe how ecstatic I am... I feel as if I thank you so much, I thank you when I reach a certain number of posts, when there's an even thousand number of views, when this blog reaches an anniversary... I just want you to know that I'm incredibly grateful and that I couldn't, wouldn't still be writing this legacy, the story of the Janes family, if it wasn't for each and everyone of you.

xx,
Jill

P.S. There's been ~700 views in just five days; that's at least 200, probably more about 400, more then average... And how many views my second legacy, With Love currently has... And yes, I'm shamelessly self promoting my other legacy, while being incredibly grateful that a lot of eye balls have seen my blog. ☺

NOTE: This was written on the fifth and I, ridiculously, forgot to publish it.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Jill! Yours is one of the few legacies I've seen who have not given up after generation one or two, so I give you major props for it. XD
    You've done well, and I really like how your With Love story is going. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much; I'm glad you feel that way and am grateful that you have stuck with me and the Janes! I can hardly believe that I've received that this blog is receiving that many visits + its two year anniversary (March 20) just passed, *cue incoherent joy*.

      Thank you so much; I'm sad that this legacy will end soon, however I'm eager to begin focusing 100% of my efforts on With Love.

      Delete