Monday, July 1, 2013

Generation Two Heir Vote

   I don't have much for generation two, so that brings us to the heir vote! I could prolong it, give you silly filler chapters, and bore everyone to death, or I could do a heir vote and start on the super exciting generation three I have planned for you guys! Unless you don't vote for the Sim I was hoping you'd vote for. Then I have no idea what I'll do. Try and guess who I have a fabulous future for and who I have no clue what I'll do with but will probably end up being a scientist like her Daddy and marry her shy lab partner from Junior AP Chem and have four kids and live in a mansion, but she's still is shy as can be and hates being in the spotlight.


    Antoinette
Please don't get offended, Antoinette is extremely OCD, I know that not all intelligent people are like this, (I consider myself a "nerd" and I'm not.)

    I sat at the table, doing my homework. I was eleven years old, going into sixth grade. Technically, since it was summer I wasn't doing homework. I was researching biochemical reactions for entertainment and writing up a thesis and research paper for Daddy. My Daddy's a scientist. My Mom's a writer, and I don't get why. Why imagine something that isn't real; explore it, when you have this one to explore?
    Mom says that I should invite my friends over sometime. I don't have any. They're all dumber then I am. They like sports, or boys, or teasing, or stupid jokes. I like science. I'm going to be a scientist. Daddy once said that he was in trouble when I started noticing boys. I won't. They're imbecilic people.
      I'm a genius, good, and a coward. I hate the dark. And the water. And being left home alone. And being in large crowds. Or talking in front of large crowds. Or getting anything less than a 100.  My sister had a C. Gabrielle's fourteen and going into ninth grade. I don't understand her. She has sleepovers and sings and plays the guitar Mom and Daddy bought her for her birthday. She doesn't care if she has a 90 or 100 or 79.99999. Or a 99.9999999. I hate those. It rounds up to 100, but still. So close to perfection. I'm OCD according to my parents. Mommy blames herself. I'm not OCD, I just like nothing to ever ever change and I like all my socks to match the color of my shoes and my shoes to match my wallpaper. And if I buy one doll from the 'Princess Tea Party' set, I have to have them all so nothing's missing.  And all the plates have to match the cups and napkins and knifes. But I'm not OCD.

So, after you read what Antoinette is like, here's a few pictures as her as a child (Her current age) and what she'll look like as a Young Adult.






Gabrielle

    Gabrielle dreams of being a vocal legend. Her traits are rebellious, star quality, virtuoso, and easily impressed. As she goes through high school, she'll face some challenges and her rebellious side will begin to show through. If Gabrielle is heir, her generation will be extremely dramatic and exciting! ;)




So, who do you think should be the heir? *Throws glitter* The poll ends Wednesday at four pm eastern (New York City) time.

Antoinette-3
Gabrielle-6

Or, vote on the forums

    

4 comments:

  1. Hmm I hope the poll's not over yet. But I guess it's whatever since my vote is Gabrielle and she won anyway. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting. =) Gabrielle did win (and I'm counting your vote).

      Antoinette- 3
      Gabrielle- 7

      Delete