Thursday, June 5, 2014

20,000 Posts + Generation Four Bloopers!

   GWAGHGWF! This was my brilliant response to realizing that my legacy was about to hit 20,000 views. 20,000! I don't know about you, but I'm feeling completely shell shocked. I didn't picture this legacy reaching 2,000 views, much less ten times that. I decided, since this was something I've been meaning to do for awhile, I'd post the blooper photos for generation four, five, six, and seven. ☺ Since there are so many pictures for each generation, I will be posting five, six, and seven each in their own post and generation four's in this post. If you'd like to see generation FIVE bloopers, generation SIX bloopers, of generation SEVEN bloopers, click the all caps word. If you'd like to see generation four's, keep scrolling.

Generation Four- Parker






































2 comments:

  1. Mmm... Parker is such a hottie, LOL. That one picture of the three kids, where one is choking himself and the other looks like he has a path error is hilarious. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was lucky that my legacy resulted in a few attractive Sims and not just... unattractive ones. My game tends to glitch lots, which can be annoying, however it always means that there are entertaining photo ops! :)

      Delete