Sunday, June 8, 2014

8.6 Part Two: Newlywed Excitement

Okay, so I split this and the wedding into two parts because this is a chapter that might have some suggestive stuff, etc, etc. and I didn't want to offend anyone so badly that they skipped the wedding. So don't read this if you're offended easily by sexual references and under a certain age/maturity level and stuff. You know, the disclaimer stuff.

   I carried my lovely mermaid bride, who I had been officially married to for about five minutes, across the threshold, into the bedroom. Marriage, so far, had been exactly the same as dating, other than the fact that Maya's last name was now Janes. I gently lowered her, as she swung her stilettos onto the wooden plank floor. Her puffy violet dress made a loud whooshing, as it hit the ground.
   "We're married, Harbor!" Maya exclaimed, examining her ring. "Can you believe it?"
   "No." I chuckled, staring down at my shoes. This was my wife talking to me! It hadn't sunk in yet, what we had done. We had tied the knot, made it official. "It's all a whirl."
   "A good one, though." She shyly placed her hand on my shoulder, feeling my muscles. "You're strong."
   "I try to get to the gym a couple times a week." I shrugged, acting as if my hours of lifting and perspiration were nothing.
   "What know?" She vocalized the question both of us were thinking.
   "Normally after the ceremony, there's a reception, dancing, the works. Obviously we skipped that part, though. Then, there's the honeymoon with all the honeymoon activities. We can't actually go some place but, we could, you know."
   "Have you ever?" She asked, suddenly lowering her hand from my shoulder and placing it at her side. "You know... it?"
   "No." I admitted, slightly embarrassed. I'd never met anyone special enough; there wasn't anything wrong with that. I knew plenty of people waited until marriage or didn't do the deed until their twenties.
   "Oh! Neither have I... I mean, I know how it works, I just. Harbor, should we?"
   "Do you want to?" I said, trying to hide my excitement. "We're married now, so there technically isn't anything offensive about it."
   "Yeah... I think we should. Maybe this will make it, I don't know. More official?" She walked over to the bed, lowering herself onto the edge. "Here, sit." She patted the spot next to her, as if we were about to have a heart to heart chat, instead of it. I walked over to the bed, about to sit when she pulled on my arms. She was now lying flat on her back, with me on top of her.
   We both kicked off our shoes, as I readjusted my position making it more convenient for me to slowly begin unzipping her dress. The purple fabric was silky smooth, as she shimmied out of the skirt and I tossed it to the side. She had an hourglass figure, with nude colored lingerie covering her up, keeping her modesty intact.
    Her nimble fingers crept down the front of my shirt, as she began unbuttoning it. I impatiently stopped her, quickly pulling off my top, then my khakis in one fluid motion. She looked at me seductively,  pressing her chest against mine before she whispered in me ear: "You must be excited... and we haven't even got to the main event."
   "Have you seen your body? It's hard not to be." I leaned forward to plant a kiss on her delicate lips. I slowly began moving my hand from the small of her back farther down, pulling at her panties.
   "Mmh. Mmh, Harbor." She moaned, as I began kissing her neck. "Wait!" I instantly pulled away, not knowing what had gone wrong.
   "Are you alright? What's going on?"
   "Harbor, we can't, you know have sex on a bed here. It's too normal for our situation." I sighed. I had reached my point of no return and frankly as much as I loved Maya, I didn't want to have to go out and buy five dozen rose petals and a jazz CD in my current state. "We need to do this someplace special."
   "The shower?" I suggested, not sure what counted as special.
   "It hasn't been cleaned since I arrived; there's no way. What about the fridge?"
   "It's as tall as the counter and I don't think it would be the most comfortable place..." She began discussing possible places, as I stared down at her chest. Why was a bed not good enough? I knew this was a special, romantic milestone for both of us, but I didn't think that her riding me cowgirl style on top of the coffee table was anymore ideal.
   "Hey, are you even listening? I thought of the perfect place!"
   "Where?"
   "Okay, so there's this underwater cave that's only a ten minute cab ride from here. There's an elevated spot, so the rocks are completely dry and we wouldn't have to worry about air or me being a mermaid or anything."
   "Wouldn't I have to get into my scuba gear to go to it?"
   "Yes, but wouldn't it be worth it?"
   "I suppose so..." I sighed, standing up, wishing that she had been content with average. At least she hadn't told me I had to wait until she could think of something, though. I quickly dressed in my scuba gear, as she slipped into a bathing suit and called the boat cab service.
   "Where to?" The cabbie asked us, impatiently looking at the man in scuba gear and the woman with purple hair that was Maya and I.
   "Oh, this dive spot." Maya began rambling as he took off, eager to be able to go back to the dock. As soon as we reached the dive spot that was marked with a flag, Maya dived in and I followed suit, after thanking the cabbie and paying him his outrageous price.
   "Where's the cave?" I asked, glancing around the undersea scenery.
   "Right over there." She gestured with her tail. She began swimming towards it, so I followed her hoping a shark wouldn't get curious and follow us. One attack was more than enough to end my diving career; if it wasn't for my hormones I probably wouldn't even be down here. The cave, sure enough, had an air pocket in and dry rock that was suitable enough for us to do the deed. Maya climbed onto the rock, her tail transforming into a pair of scaly legs. I carefully removed my oxygen tank and other diving equipment, sitting down on the rock next to my wife.
   "This certainly is special." I chuckled, looking into her eyes.
   "See what I mean? We'll remember this, we probably wouldn't if it was a bed or something." I leaned forwards, kissing her cheek. She thin swimsuit bottoms and seashell bra and my wetsuit and clothes were now the only layers separating us. Not as comfortable as underwear and cotton sheets, but good enough. "Shall we?" I nodded, unzipping my wet suit. Without saying anything else, she pushed me down onto my back and climbed onto of me. Her weight pressed into my abdominal region, as I nimbly removed her bra and slid her panties down. Her hands crept down my chest, pulling the wetsuit and other clothes off of me.
   "Wait. Maya." I whispered, just before we were about to become one. "We don't have protection."
   "Crap." She muttered. "Harbor, how you feel about it?"
   "I don't know, we could risk it."
   "What the hell. If nature thinks I should become a mother, then maybe I should." With that, we didn't procrastinate anymore. I suppose that our logic wasn't the best, but in that moment it seemed almost as sturdy as the cave we were in. I became a man that night, she became a woman, and we were happy for a bit. No logic needed.

2 comments:

  1. LOL, Maya's so silly, thinking it wouldn't be special if it was on a bed. I guess since she didn't know any better... haha, he's your husband, it will be special because you are doing it with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, she's with her husband and it should be special because of that, but since she's... inexperienced she has this grand idea of how everything is suppose to go and going to go to great lengths to make sure her vision come true. :)

      Delete