Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Generation One Heir Vote


    First off, I'd like to thanks all the readers! I've recently hit 1,000 views and am so excited! You guys are the best and deserve cake, *giggles and serves cake*. Okay, are we all good? Everybody happily stuffing their faces with cake? Let's get on with it, then! I'm super excited to be holding my first heir vote! There's three candidates, Alex, Jamie, and Tiff. The poll ends Sunday the 19th at noon Eastern time. Everyone gets one vote


Alex Painting

Alex
Traits: Clumsy, socially awkward, artistic, hydrophobic, family oriented.
Lifetime Wish: Home Design Hotshot
Bio: Alex is a young adult Sim who's currently dating his high school sweet heart, Evelyn. If he wins, he'll become an architect/interior designer and they'll be lots of dramatic moments throughout his relationship.
Alex and Evelyn

Jamie and Cassie


Jamie
Traits: Lucky, ambitious, athletic, loves the outdoors.
Lifetime Wish: Superstar Athlete
Bio Jamie's an athletic teen who's currently dating Cassie Carols, his twin sister's BFF. If he;s picked he'll become an athlete and explore his relationship farther with Cassie.
Jamie's extremely athletic



Tiff dreams of being an author and loves writing.
















Tiff
Traits: Over emotional, goof sense of humor, bookworm, excitable
Lifetime Wish: Illustrious Author
Bio: Tiff is a teenager who isn't dating anyone, she'd much rather write. She dreams of flying to Paris and sitting at a cafe, writing while she sits across from her French hubbie. If she's selected she'll become a professional author, visit Paris, and they'll be plenty of drama with a French man and her.



Note:If you're a forums user you can also vote  there! :)

4 comments:

  1. Aah, I'm behind by one chapter, but I thought I'd vote before it closes. I vote for Jamie. *thanks for the cake, I was hungry* ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for voting :)

      So far here's how the poll's turned out:
      Alex: 2
      Jamie: 2
      Tiff: 8

      But there's still 1.5 days until the poll ends ;) Then (yay!) Generation Two!

      Delete
  2. I am way behind, so unfortunately I don't get to participate in this poll. I would have voted Alex. Now... lets see what happened! *clicks to next page nervously*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) There's always next time (the generation four poll).

      Delete