Sunday, November 30, 2014

9.7: Rooftop Halloween Parties and Tipsy Choices



   "Is that what you're wearing to a Halloween party? An artist costume?" Luna cringed, looking from my toe to my head. "What party are you going to?"
   "One with my study group on some rooftop." I said, glancing down at my paint splattered smock. "Why?"
   "You're outfit is horrendous, this is the one time of the year where you don't have to dress like you're going to a... Nun training school, or whateves?"
   "A nunnery?" I suggested, surprised that  she even knew what the word horrendous meant.
   "I said whateves. In case you were concerning my disinterest for, like, interest, like, stop."
   "I, like, oh my gawd, like, will." I mocked her, rolling my eyes. With her nitpicking over my attire, she reminded me of Delilah, however with her valley girl terminology she reminded me of every stereotypical cruel high school cheerleader, ever.
   "Ugh, I so don't talk like that. Besides, you look ratchet."


   "Thanks, Delilah. You know, for someone who clarifies how we aren't friends every five minutes, you talk to me a whole lot more than what's necessary."
   "Ugh, well, like, you know." She scoffed, rolling here eyes. "S to the ucks for you."
   "I didn't say it was a bad thing."
   "Well, just know that as long as I have to look at you, I'll keep trying to make you look less awful. Right now I want to gouge my eyes out with a plastic spoon."
   "You're so pleasant." I sarcastically replied, wanting to replace the P word with the B one.
   "Just saying. Now let me help ya."
   "Fine." I sighed.
   "Yay!" She squealed, taking my hand leading me to her dresser.
   "If I end up looking like a two dollar hooker, I swear to-"
   "Do I dress like a hooker? Please, you'll be fine." With that, I was whipped into her world of cosmetics and Halloween pageantry, as I was drowned in liquid eyeliner, foundation, glitter, and hairspray.

________________




   "Woah..." Asher said, as I sauntered up the metal stairs, onto the rooftop of the building, feeling a new rush of confidence.
   "Hey, handsome." I smiled, glad that my face paint was hiding my blushing cheeks.
   "You look..."
   "Hot?" I suggested, teasingly; I knew he was attracted to me, I also knew that I wasn't too pretty. I considered myself average.
   "In you're..." He trailed off, looking at my black lace, bikini top that resembled lingerie a bit too much for my liking, but Luna had convinced me to wear it, and a micro mini black lace skirt. My face was painted white, with read lipstick, dramatic eyeliner markings, and a black beret sat perched upon my head- I was a mime. "Costume, yes, you do." I felt him moving closer, as I looked up into his eyes.
   "Why thank you. You look rather handsome, dressed in your swim trunks... I have to say, though, it'd be better if I could see those abs."
   "Why?"


   "They're-" I inhaled, about to say a word I'd never said and truly meant to another man, "Sexy."
   "Safety is sexy, baby doll." He winked.
   "Seriously? Baby doll?" I laughed, feeling his hands on my waist, as I rested mine on his shoulders. I felt his lips come closer to mine, then I slightly parted mine, allowing him to kiss me. I felt the odd churning again, I wanted him, I knew that I had this lust, I was alright with it, I was accepting, yet displaying it in public didn't seem ideal. "Where are the others?"
   "Claire is over there in the shark costume, freaking out because someone brought a keg, Yasmin, in the Indian inspired wrap dress thing, and Ross in the genie outfit, are over there making out."
   "Okay then." I sighed, looking towards the two who looked like they were about to swallow each other. "I was sure that the poll thing was going to be a one time thing."
   "I dunno."
   "Hopefully they won't just-"
   "Yeah." Asher blushed. "That would be awkward."
   "For us or them?"
   "Both. Want a drink?"
   "Oh, sure, please." I watched him saunter over towards the cooler. "Asher!" I exclaimed, gasping as I saw a gaggle of students clustered around a keg, as someone appeared to be doing a handstand on it began chugging the golden liquid.
   "Huh?" He turned.
   "What are they doing?" I gestured, intrigued.
   "A keg stand..." He said, smiling a bit. "Have you never heard of that before?"
   "No. Are they fun?"
   "I mean, the alcoholic beverage part is, but the headstand can be a bit nauseating."
   "I wanna do it."
   "Are you-"
   "C'mon, lift me up!" I took his hand, leading him to a keg.
   Everything occurred so quick, he lifted me up, I felt the blood rush to my head as I chug, chug, chugged, as everyone chanted 'Chug! Chug!'. I felt dizzy, yet exhilarated when he put me down. My first sip of alcohol. My vision blurred slightly, yet it was a happy feeling. This was risky; this was something my parents would from upon me doing in public, yet I had! Why no act on my admirably frownable affections, now? My sense of daringness multiplied by seven, went I sauntered, or, more accurately, tipsily staggered, over to Asher, placed my hands on my shoulders and said:
   "You're hot, so am I. We're fit, we're young, attracted to each other, what the hell, let's do this."
   "Phoebe?" He deviously smiled. "Are you sure." I nodded, as we led each other away from the party to a private area where we could have a little naughty fun.

________________

   "That was something, something else." I murmured, exhausted. "You're, gawd Asher you're insanely wonderful."
   "You're pretty good, too." He stood up, slipping into his shorts. "Just... tell me something, how high is your alcohol tolerance level?"
   "Uh... This is the first time I've drank, so-"
   "Pretty low."
   "But it was just a bit of beer! I'm not even slurring!"
   "So you were thinking straight?"
   "Yes, thank you." I glared at him.
   "I just, why would you sleep with me?"
   "Because you're hot, I'm horny? Look, if you think I'm going to become a clingy girlfriend, no worries. I'm alright with the deal at the gym."
   "Really?" He smiled. "Because I know we can teach each other things- this is going to be fun."
   "Glad you think so." And with that, we decided to part ways, we'd had our fun at the party and now it was time to go about our own business, though I do admit it was rather entertaining replaying the event, thinking of next time.

NOTE: My game's been glitchy and crashing every five minutes, so I apologize for the lack of pictures!

2 comments:

  1. O_O Her roommate has some interesting taste in Halloween costumes. LOL. Unique though, I've never seen a "sexy mime" costume before. XD
    Ooh lala, some fun time with Asher. LOL, at least she had some fun at the party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Luna's... got an interesting sense of style. XD

      Delete