Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Photographs + A Post With No Substance

As you may have guessed from the title, this is a post of no substance. When you read that title you either had one of two reactions, you either:

         A) Thought "Whhhaaa..? Why would should publish something with no it content? Does the title count as content? Was she so lazy that she couldn't even give us those musing she had in the shower this morning? Or is she just uninspired. 
         B) Why would she declare that the post has no decent content? Isn't that a bit redundant, considering everything else she's published?

You didn't have any other reaction, because dammit this is America and were so egotistical we don't even acknowledge the other countries in North America or the fact that South America exists. (I know, South America, like whhhhhaaa...? What are they good for, coffee beans, bananas, and soccer? And carnival? Phhhffttt, North American privilege.) Did you know that my South American readership is incredibly low? As is my Australian and Asian and Africian and European and the host the United States parts of North America. Shocking, right?
I'm get off topic. Or no a tangent. I'm either on or off something. 
What was I saying? *rereads the nonsensical #sleeplessrambles (#withlovereference) I've written* Oh, yeah. 
Dammit, this is America and if you can't check one of the two boxes that we give you, we don't really care. 
Except that I do care about my lovely readers, so my point is essentially pointless other than a generalization of the country I'm a citizen of. 
Isn't it weird how citizenship in the USA works? You came out of a uterus on our soil, so you're our's.
Huh. Tangents are things that I do. In fact that I've got so many tangents, I'm practically opposite over adjacent, I'm like sine over cosine... Or is it cosine over sine? Damn trigonometry. 
My point though....
If you thought A: I believe the title doesn't count as real content and don't think about me thinking about things in the shower, because all my knowledge dissipates as soon as I turn he water off and it's a bit woeful. 
If you thought B: PlllÅ‚llffffhhhhhhbnllurhhhhhh! That was the sound of me sticking out my tongue and making a noise that signifies my displeasure with you. 

I also thought of something relevant to what I wrote above about the USA. The Fourth of July is coming  up on a day that I think is Sunday *counts the days on her fingers*.... It's Sunday and Rye's pregnant and in a striped bikini. What's more American than that, other than pretty much anything and everything else? Happy Independence Day, those of you who celebrate it. I suppose that a pregnant so my who've I've been giving you bump photos of for months, which is a considerably long time considering that this legacy ended like a fourth of a year ago...
Huh... I wonder if you're thinking of- HOLD UP. I've got an idea. Imagine the following as a tumblr conversation. If you don't have a tumblr, go sign up, follow theantisocialchinchilla, come back, read this, then share this blog on tumblr. You're welcome. This will launch your tumblr famedom*.

Me: I know what you're thinking. 
What I think you're thinking: Isn't posting random streams of rambles degrading your decent, subject related content and taking the blogs focus away from your sims legacy?
What you're actually thinking: I'm not thinking what you think I'm thinking. 

*Will not actually launch your tumblr famedom, I just made that up so you'd promote me because I'm an attention... I like free publicity for the things I use my mind to think of and use my fingers to type. Englishing is hard. 

I'm brilliant, am I not? Do not say I am not because that rude and why the hell are you reading- Uhhhhh, I mean I welcome all opinions on this blog because I can TOTALLY take constructive criticism. Also, if you want to share my wonderfullness, made up words, and legacy writing, feel free to share meh blog on all the social of the medias. 
Except LinkedIn because nobody uses that and isn't that like a Jobs-Yes-Jobs-Where-Can-I-Get-One-Of-Those? 
Instagram, though? Sure. #NoFilter #AwesomeLegacies #Sims3 #ThingsYouArentReadingAndDontNeedTo #IMeanDoNeedTo #Oops #RelevantEmoji 
Pinterest? Yesss. Pin his straight to your blogs you should be reading board, your sims 3 legacy board, your this board is dedicated to insane people on the Internet who think they have some sort of following board, just all the boards. Go ahead. 
Facebook? I guess. Three people like this. Also, your weird aunt is telling you that Bob isn't doing well. 
Tumblr? HELL, yeahs + see above. 
MySpace? Wait, people use that still? Okay...
Yahoo! Answers? Is this really social media? I mean, yeah, okay, but is that really social media?
Wordpress? Yassss...
Blogger? Yesssss... 
Basically share me because you love me. 
Just be nonchalant about the love because I have issues with the whole you expecting me to say it back thing and I might need a therapist, oopsies that's a bit personal, is it not?

Changing the subject, here's those photographs of Ryelynn I promised:


xx,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment