Friday, June 26, 2015

#LoveWins

 As many of you may know, today, Friday, June 26, 2015 the United States Supreme Court ruled 5 to 4 that ALL fifty states require same-sex couples to be wed. I attempt to avoid being political, other than my support of marriage equality and the LGBT community, because this isn't a political blog or a personal blog, it's a Sims 3 legacy blog. 
I live in one of the thirteen states that had yet to legalize same-sex marriage, it frustrated me so much, listening to everyone who opposes it, and I just wanted to say that I, Jill, and this legacy, The Janes Legacy, supports marriage equality and the Supreme Court's decision. Finally, finally a historic decision that's been needed for an insanely long time has been made and five Supreme Court Justices were on the right side of history.


I'm fairly certain that June is a lovely time of the year for a wedding, a wedding between two people of the same-sex who love and care for each other.
In case you doubt it, Hazel and Rosie prove that it is, indeed.


xx,
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment