Monday, June 1, 2015

Bit of Boring: Tiffani's Third BoB Diary Entry

This chapter is told from the perspective of a teenage Tiffani, Alyce Janes', the generation one founder, daughter. It's the third "sequel" to this chapter and the second "sequel" to this BoB and the first sequel to this BoB.

Thirteen: July 4th

   Happy birthday, America! We turn, uh... Three hundred? Two hundred? I don't know, but I got to see FIREWORKS, so it doesn't matter. I like fireworks, even though Cassie says it's baby-ish to.
  Speaking of baby-ish, it just occured to me that mom might have a baby with Harry. He's older (not old, old... EW) and she isn't even forty yet! I don't know if I want another sibling... Hm... 
   No thank you to the baby.
   I like babies but I don't want to have another sibling, it's be thirteen (I forgot to count the time in the womb) fourteen years younger than me! I mean, when it reaches my age, I might have children, cause I think I want them,but I dunno, and that would be WEIRD. I don't want my sibling to be closer to my child's age than it is to me.
   Alsom how do you use than and then?
   Grammar confuses me, but I wanna be a writer author so I should learn better. Hopefully high school will help me, because I am taking English One, though they, they being teachers, write it English I. Hm... Greek Roman Numerals make it look fancier.
   I think my best subject is English, even though in middle school they call it language arts and I am not great at grammer. I will learn than I will be an amazing author.
   Mom says my optimism is inspiring, but I'm not a super optimistic person, I KNOW I'm gonna  going to be an author. Not just an author, but an illustrious one. No, an an illustrator an ILLUSTRIOUS one. The expanding my vocabulary thing is going magnifigent. 
   Back to babies, I think it'd be weird having another sibling.
     Hm... I think I'll convince Jamie to ask mom that.
         Not Wanting A Sibling,
                   Tiff

Fourteen: July 5th

   Jamie aked mom if she was pregnant at breakfast this morning. The conversation went a bit like this:

   Jamie: Are you pregnant?
   Harry: *Chokes slightly on orange juice* Alyce...
   Mom: No, no! Jamie *laughs* do you think I'm fat?
   Jamie: *Glares at me* Tiffani wanted to know, I thought it was a weird-
   Me: Intrusive works instead of weird.
   Jamie: *Rolls eyes* Intrusive question.
   Alex: We'd be told if she was.
   Mom: Exactly, why are you asking, darling?
   Me: *Blushes* Well, uh... I dunno. I think it'd be peculiar to have a sibling who is so much younger than me.
   Harry: Don't worry, your mom and I don't have any intentions of having a child together, I love you three like you guys were my own children.
   Me: *Relieved* Oh. Okay.

   And than mom came and talked to me after breakfast. She asked me if I was worried I was going to be replaced and I said no. And she hugged me and said we needed to talk about something and I thought it was going to be another thing about the marriage and how it didn't change anything and she wasn't replacing anyone and Harry loved us all and she knew that it might take us awhile to adjust to the changes, but it wasn't.
   It was weird odd. It went like this:

   Mom: Tiffani, I've been putting this off for awhile... You know what sex is right?
   Me: *Blushes* Yeah... I mean, I go to public school and I read books and watch TV... Why?
   Mom: Well, I haven't had this talk with you, but you're thirteen, so I figured I should do it now before it's too late.
   Me: *Accidentally says it out loud* Too late?
   Mom: When you've have sex, regretted it, have an STD, or are pregnant.

  
   And the rest is two too embarrassing to write. I'm blushing right now. Literally dying. The color of a ripe tomato, currently.
           The Embarressed,
                  Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment