Monday, June 1, 2015

Bit of Boring: Another Tifaani Diary Entry

This chapter is told from the perspective of a teenage Tiffani, Alyce Janes', the generation one founder, daughter. It's the second "sequel" to this chapter and the first "sequel" to this BoB.


Eleven: June 30th
  
   I haven't written in ONE WHOLE WEEK. Ohmigawsh. SO much has happened! Guess what! Harry (still haven't decided on a name...) and mom wanted to celebrate his an d her their engagement, so we got to go to the beach in Florida. F-L-O-R-I-D-A. I've never been, but Cassie has and I wanted to go because she has it sounded fun. I met nice people on the beach.
   Ya know how I said cheerleaders were airheads? I was being a bit of a biit- B. Mom says saying the B word isn't good, so I won't, but... Ohmigawsh, I might. Seriously. Do you think it is okay, diary? I'm gonna write it.
   Bitch.
   I wrote a bad word! A BAD word has been written my me! (Did you know the first sentence is in active voice and the second is in passive?)
   Yes, I called myself that. I think that makes it better and less bad because I met a cheerleader at the beach and she was nice and smart. She's read stuff by the Bronte sister peoples. I don't like Bronte peoples writing, it's weirdly written. It uses phrases I could use in Rosemarie and Yesterday, though. Hm... I'm gonna go ask mom to take me to the library so I can check out some Bronte.
         The On the Quest For Bronte,
                 Tiff

Twelve: July 2nd

   Emily. Anne. Charlotte. The Bronte sisters who wrote "classic" stuff. Also, I've been misspelling Bronte Brontë. There's a weird sideways colon above the e. What is that? 
   I do not recommend Wuthering Heights by Miss. Ms. Emily Bronteë. It is boring. And there's weird words in it.
   I'm gonna continue writing in normal, twenty-first century English.
   Also, I won't use selfie. Selfie is a new word... Is it a word? I do not know. Hm... Lemme Let me go ask my brothers.
   I'm back. Alex says yeah, because the English language evolves, though it isn't a proper term and Jamie said sure, whatever and I texted Cassie who hasn't replied.
   Cassie is so cool, though she hasn't read anything by Brontë, she has read lots of romance-y stuff. I'm not super into that type of things, which is funny because I'm writing it, but it's more fun to write than read.
   Speaking of Cassie, she told me someone called me a lesbian because I haven't dated a guy really. I'm not mad, but I'm sad that loving someone who is female when you're female is an insult. We shouldn't love people because of their body parts, but because of their mind, their personality, their soul.
   I'm happy Ireland's made LGBT (same sex?) marriage legal, I don't know why America hasn't. I guess because we still think that lesbian is an insult.
   I'm going to write a story after I finish Rosemarie and Yesterday about what it would be like in America if herrrosexual, straight, liking the opposite sex was an insult instead of liking the same being an insult (though it SHOULD. NOT. BE. ONE.).
   Maybe Rosemarie will be a lesbian...
   Nah, I don't think so because she's pregnant and she loves the gardener the werewolf pack murdered. Plus, stories shouldn't center around being a lesbian, there's another plots and "oh yeah I like girls". I don't want to offend anyone.
   If someone opened this and saw "oh yeah I like girls", they might be confused. Hm... I think you should never read one part of something, it could be taken out of context. Speaking of context, Cassie wants to FaceTime, so I'm gonna stop writing.
                  The Pro-Equality,
                         Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment