Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Bob: Tiffani and Her Diary

This chapter is told from the perspective of a teenage Tiffani, Alyce Janes', the generation one founder, daughter. It's the fourth "sequel" to this chapter and the third "sequel" to this BoB and the second "sequel" to this BoB and the first "sequel" to this BoB.

Fifteen: June July 8th

   I forgot that it was July and it's been June July for a week now! We only have about another month, give or take a few weeks, before school is back in session. Can you believe it?! I'll be a high schooler...
   Do you think high school is like the movies? I know one aspect isn't, the boys. Yeah, B-O-Y-S. They're all hot and stuff in movies, but IRL? Ew! No, I mean people, c'mon. They're at the height of their immaturity and puberty and, ugh... I'm getting flashbacks from the sex talk conversation the "talk" I had with mom. 
   I'm not sure what I'll do with the rest of summer... Write, obvs.
   Text Cassie, who's fam is going  on a vacatrip vacation this week so no seeing her, which SUCKS, because we're BFFs. (BFFs or BFF's? Is there an apostrophe??)
   I know I was gonna daily write, but my life is a bit dull, so I don think I could do that. 
   Diary, do you think my life's dull?
   You're a book diary journal paper, so you obviously don't know, but STILL
    I'm hungry, I think I'll go get some popcorn and watch YouTube videos... Do you know YouTubers write books?! Yeah, and they make $$$ (money!!). 
   I don't like video editing, though so that career isn't for me. 
    Well, I'm gonna going to go leave you. 
      Farewell,
          Tiff

P.S I KNOW that this is suppose. To be a photo diary, but stupid (trying to be nicer...) iCloud is having issues and my printer isn't one with wifi/blue teeth Bluetooth so I'm having trouble with the photo aspect...

No comments:

Post a Comment