Wednesday, June 24, 2015

BoB Anderson Two: News

   "I brought something special for tonight." 
   "Really?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. It had been nine days since the truth or dare game and she hadn't visited my desk or lab space since, tonight was different, apparently. 
   "I'll show you." We entered the professor's office, as I glanced around, looking for something special.
   "Here." She handed me an envelope, that I immediately ripped open. Skimming the official looking paper.
   "I... I'm the next lab assistant?"
   "Yes!" She squealed, hugging me. "This is great, isn't it?"
   "It is... I cannot believe, I know you said, but I thought that I'd upset you."
   "Why? I've been avoiding you cause I wasn't suppose to tell you until the paperwork was written and printed, so if that was it, don't fret."
   "The kiss."
   "That? Pfth. I've have like seven other lab mates kiss me, I don't care, apparently you guys haven't got the I'm awkward and may seem to be flirting but am actually just being nice memo."
   "Wait you-"
   "I never kissed them again. I never wanted to." She shrugged. "It's not a big deal... Wanna play tic tac toe?"
   "Sure." I replied, still hung up on the seven other lab mates were in my place thing.
   "Okay... Wanna make it more fun?"
   "Yes." I nodded, wondering how we could.
   "After each game, the loser has to remove a piece of clothing. We stop when someone's naked. You game?"
   "I might-" She was a beautiful woman who I might get to see without clothes, I was a horny twenty year old, of course I was game. "Yes."
   "Great." She took a piece of paper, drawing the board, I put an X, she put an O, and we went back and fourth, until I was declared the loser. "Lose the shirt, blondie."
   "How enticing." I rolled my eyes, slipping off my t-shirt. We played once more, she lost and took off her jacket, then she lost again, slipping off her dress. I had to stop for a few seconds, staring at her lacy panties and bra. She rolled her eyes, clearly unabashed.
   "We're playing more. If I'm going to freeze my butt off while the AC is on full blast, you're going to, too." She drew another board, a few seconds later, I was in my boxers. "This might be our last game."
   "It might be." I agreed, sitting in an office chair, knowing that if I lost strip tic tac toe, I'd never live it down, as long as I worked with her. I drew the board this time, letting her go first. She placed an X, then I placed an O, then she put an X in another corner. I blocked her three in a row with an O, as she pouted, drawing an X in the opposite corner. "Did you mean to do that?" I asked, staring in disbelief at the paper. If I drew an O, I'd win, leaving her to reveal more flesh.
   "I-I. Dammit! Guess you can remove my bra." I stared at her, as she stood, her hands on her hips, waiting for me. "Are you going to or are you going to force me?" She didn't wait for an answer, she slowly moved her hands to her back, as the flimsy fabric was thrown to the side, revealing her bare chest. 
  "You're..."
  "Practically flat, I know."
  "I was going to say topless."
  "Perceptive." She giggled, stepping closer, as I felt the twisting feeling, longing, hoping that nothing embarrassing would happen, that it wouldn't show. "I'm bored with tic tac toe…" She murmured, stepping a bit closer, as I began blushing. I could smell her lotion, lavender, practically feel the warmth of her skin on me, she was centimeters away. "Say the word, I won't." She moved herself onto my lap, her legs hanging over the chair arms, her chest pressed against mine as she began kissing me. 
   "Yes..."
   "I wasn't just being nice and I wanted to kiss you again." With that, no other words were uttered, as she kissed me, arching her back away so I could lower my tongue to her chest, as she groaned in pleasure, her hands cascading down my back, pulling at the elastic of my boxers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment