Sunday, February 23, 2014

And the Generation SIx Heir Is...

  Hazel Janes! I understand that if (and I'm assuming you did) you read the last chapter you may have some questions. I'll go ahead and try and answer a few:
  • Yes, Hazel is gay/a lesbian. 
  • Yes, she will be heir. 
  • No, I do not play with mods. 
  • Yes, Hazel will have biological children.
   I have a plan for how her generation will play out. I don't want to tell you how, since I want you to read and find out. Depending on what country you live in, LGBT is a controversial topic. That being said:
  •  I'm not trying to make a political statement or anything (seriously, I'm just a lady who loves playing the Sims and writing). 
  • I'm not trying to change your mind or make you for or against anything. 
  • I'm not trying to offend anyone. 
  • I'm going to write Hazel's relationship stuff like I normally would since I honestly have no idea if I'm suppose to write things differently or not. I don't see why I would.
  • Yes I do like bulleting my points.
  • I personally think that I shouldn't have to make bulleted points and tell you all this, but considering the recent news I figured I would.
  After reading all those nicely bulleted (Is that a word?  I keep typing it and Blogger keeps underlining it with red squiggles.) points, you're probably ready for another chapter. Maybe not. Either way, I'm going to go get a snack then play the Sims and get photos then type up a chapter then publish it (Does that sentence require commas?). Maybe read the news so I can pretend I'm an informed citizen (and by pretend I mean about the informed part, not the citizen part). I'm rambling now. Sooooo...... BYE!  

No comments:

Post a Comment