Saturday, April 5, 2014

7.2: Sneaking Over

 NOTE: There's some clothing-less Sims (of course everything's blurred out) and a few things that could offend certain people. Nothing graphic, but a few descriptive things.

   She stood by the mailbox, whispering. The midnight moon shone down bright upon them, showing the life of the night, yet the world couldn't be quieter.
   "Shh!" She whispered. "We have to be careful. I don't want to wake her." Her was her roommate, of course. Rosie Kinnely had been living with Hazel Janes for a remarkable six months, yet had managed to keep her relationship hidden.
   "It's alright!" The girl in the boots and jean mini skirt laughed. "We're just going swimming..." She leaned in and plant a kiss of Rosie's lips. "Honey, you know, she isn't your mother, right? You're an adult there's no reason to try and hide us."
    "I know, I know." She laughed, trying to sound lighthearted. There is. She thought. She just doesn't know it yet. 
    "Show me the pool."
    "It's around the back." She pointed as her girlfriend scampered off, with Rosie a few feet behind. Rosie glanced at the pool, already in her one piece swimsuit. She watched as the girl slid out of her shirt, throwing it onto the ground. A mini skirt, lace vest, and knee high socks all hit the ground, leaving the raven haired beauty standing in her sexy, skimpy bikini.
     "Come on!" She squealed, as she began running, catapulting into the pool. "The water's great."
     Rosie slid delicately into the cool water. For early September, the pool was surprisingly warm. I wonder if it's heated. She thought, as her red hair bobbed up and down. No. Hazel wouldn't waste the electricity. She cares so much about the environment... it's sweet, really. Hazel Janes cared more than anyone else she knew. Maybe it was the days upon months she spent fighting for what she thought was right, maybe it was the loss of her mother as a young child A true tragedy... loss is not something a child should be well acquainted with, but she noticed the small details and tried making you happy.
   "Eek!" Rosie shrieked, breaking her train of thought. "Hey, you splashed me." She laughed, as she pushed water towards her girlfriend.
   "Just don't  get my hair wet! I spent an hour curling it." She turned and swam away, using a hand to block the oncoming wave.
    "Don't curl what you know will be ruined." Rosie giggled, as she caught her hand.
    "Re-freaking-tweet." Instead of agreeing with a 'That's the truth' or some sort of religious phrase like most would, she used retweet. It was something rebellious that showed her social media obsession. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on Rosie's freckled nose.
    "Awww, Gwen!" She cooed.
    "Don't 'Awww, Gwen' me. You're this little adorable thing, you know that. How can I not kiss you?"
    "I don't know." She shrugged, returning a kiss.
    "C'mon." She hopped out of the pool, helping Rosie out as well. "Turn around." She instructed.
    "Why'd we get out?"
    "Because. Here, let me massage your back. You seem... off."
    "I'm a hundred dollars away from being able to fly to France and get my wine making machine!" She exclaimed. "And I was wondering... like, what if I don't make it? I'll be out a couple grand and have no other marketable skills."
    "Honey," Gwen began rubbing Rosie's shoulders, "You're amazing. Just chill, I mean everyone likes chugging wine."
     "I don't make wine to chug. It's an art."
     "I'm sure." Her nimble fingers glided down to the tie of Rosie's one piece. Slowly, she began untying it.
     "What are you doing?!" She spun around to see her girlfriend's bathing suit join the other articles of clothing on the grassy ground. "You're... you're naked!"
     "I know and I'd like to see you dressed the same." She flirtatiously placed her hand on her hip, displaying her toned body.
     "No... no, Hazel could see us." Rosie began retying her suit.
     "Aw..." She began pouting, then took a dive into the water. "You're no fun!"
   "Well, since you said so..." She grabbed the bundle of bikini and mini skirt and took off running. "Come catch me!"
    "What, no! I'm nude!"
     "Your choice. Catch me or swim." Gwen hurriedly hopped out of the pool once more, throwing her hands in the air and running after her girlfriend who was holding all her clothing.
   "Gwen!" She exclaimed, rushing to the back door. She flung it open and scrambled to get up the stairs, a rule breaking, bare girl following her. Rosie dashed into the bathroom that led to her bedroom, to the right of the stairs. "It appears you've caught me." The clothes fell from Rosie's hands, onto the cool tile.Gwen made no effort to lean down and retrieve them. "Aren't you going to get dressed?"
    "I would... it's just, we haven't seen each other for so long."
    "You're funny." Rosie giggled. How she loved laughter... how long it'd been since Gwen made her laugh. "We saw each other two days ago.
     "You know which way." She gestured to her body. "This way."
     "My bed's a twin bed..." Rosie sighed, wishing her room was larger. Large enough for her girlfriend to stay the night. "But that doesn't mean we can't." They were in a sudden embrace, Rosie's hands sliding down to the small of Gwen's back, then further. They locked lips, wrestled tongues. It wasn't love that edged them on, but lust.
   "The shower..." Gwen began tugging at Rosie's suit once more, as they slipped into the shower together. The night was a night of excitement; if it wasn't for the small glimmer of lustful experimentation the embers of the relationship that were slowly dying would have completely burned out. It was only time.

Hazel's Point of View...

   I took a gulp of green tea, sitting my hand painted mug on the counter. There was nothing better then waking up in the morning, steeping tea, and whipping up a batch of low calorie, yet delicious, organic waffles. The Friday sun was shining through my windows, the birds were cooing a song of delight, and my shift, since it was the end of the work week, started at eleven instead of an hour or two or three earlier.
  I heard Rosie coming down my gorgeously wooden, antique spiral staircase just as I pulled the waffle pan from my oven. I quickly adjusted my bangs so they were clipped back and checked to make sure my cruelty-free, animal-free lip balm hadn't smudged. I was perfectly aware that no one looked great in an old thrift shop robe at seven am, but that didn't stop me from trying my hardest.
  "Rosie, hey I made waffles. They're still a little-" I turned to face a raven haired girl who had arranged her hair into a top knot. She was also wearing an expensive looking black lace bra and half of what I assumed was probably a PJ set, though I hardly noticed the exposed flesh. My eyes were for Rosie and only her. "Who are you?" I asked, not making the connection. "What are you doing in my house half dressed?"
    "Gwen." She flashed me a gleaming white smile and stuck out a hand that I promptly shook.
    "Nice to meet you, I'm-"
    "Hazel. I know, Rosie told me." Rosie. Of course this was Rosie's girlfriend... that's why she panicked when I gave her flowers. She thought I was hitting on her, as she kindly explained after the fact. "Hey, can I have some waffles?"
    "Um, they should sit for a bit; they're incredibly hot."
    "Just like the night Rosie and I had." She giggled.
    "I wouldn't know..." I mumbled, turning away. The situation couldn't get more awkward if someone paid me to make it.
     "Oh, did you not hear? Ugh, Rosie, so uptight lately, I couldn't tell you  how long since our last hookup, thought you would."
     "Trouble in paradise?" I asked, trying to not sound too eager. Rosie was a sweet, caring, bubbly woman and if Gwen couldn't see that, she didn't deserve to date my roommate.
     "Look, this isn't your paradise. Rosie and I've a different type of relationship. Just don't mess with it, 'kay?"
     "Wouldn't dream of it. I'm sorry."
     "No problem!" She flashed me a big smile, just as I heard a second person coming down the stairs. This time it was actually Rosie.
      "Good morning. Hazel, I see you've met Gwen."
      "We've become acquainted a little..." Rosie was wearing the top half of the PJ set and looked effortlessly gorgeous.
      "That's great. You don't mind early morning company, do you?"
      "Of course not. We do share the house after all."
      "Wonderful. I smell waffles, oh Gwen you have to try them. They're like heaven in you mouth. She grows all the ingredients in her own garden, I could rave on and on about them."
      "Nice, honey." Gwen smiled, sticking an arm around Rosie.
      "Want to move this to living room?" I suggested. "We can sit and chat a bit."
      "Great idea." Rosie walked holding hands with Gwen, as I slowly trailed behind.
   "Hazel," Gwen addressed me, "Did Rosie tell you?"
   "Tell me what?"
   "I saved enough to go to France! I was a hundred away from being able to go and Gwen gave it to me."
    "That's great." I forced a smile. "You can always ask me for money, if you ever need it."
    "I figured you would be a little strapped for cash, I mean you do need a roommate and all, but thanks."
     "No problem."
     "Do you want to come along? I know you were talking about buying exotic seeds..."
     "Sure,that would be great."
     "Hey, can I come along, Rosie? Maybe have a romantic trip."  Gwen flashed me a cunning smile, as if to say 'Don't mess with Rosie'.
      "France is the country of love... Oo! We could also have a girl's night out."
      "Fun, fun." I glanced at my watch. "Hey, I have to go get ready for work, maybe we could meet again to discuss the details?"
      "This Saturday at the arty museum, perhaps?" Gwen suggested.
      "We could fly out on Sunday! The sooner the better, since once I get my wine equipment I can start making money."
      "Sure, I'll book us rooms. Two or three? I know this great little bed and breakfast."
      "Umm... two?" Rosie glanced at Gwen, who nodded in confirmation.
      "Alright... nice to meet you, Gwen." I hurriedly rushed away from the living room, to my bedroom. I was taking a romantic vacation with my roommate and her bitchy girlfriend. Lovely.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! You surprised me. I didn't know Rosie also preferred girls. I thought she was straight, and needed a roommate because she didn't want to move in with her boyfriend until they were married.
    LOL. Of course they want two rooms, Rosie and Gwen are going to share a room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to do something to keep my legacy from being too predictable. ;) Gwen and Rosie, despite having a relationship that is viewed as nontraditional by most, are actually quite traditional themselves and don't believe in living together before marriage.
      Hazel was really hoping that they wouldn't share a room, since she still has her little crush on Rosie. Since she wants Rosie to fall for her she, naturally, dislikes Gwen.

      Thanks for reading and commenting! :D

      Delete