Monday, October 27, 2014

This is not a chapter, just apartment pics

   Heeeey guys! So I have finals all this week (boo) and then I get a four day weekend (yay), but I'm going on a family trip (also yay, unless... well it could be boo-ish, depends on whether or not the dynamics are smoothed out by then), so I've been a tad busy. Just a tad. In case you didn't put two and two together (the title + the I've been busy thing), I haven't had time to write (boo), but I did take pictures of Delilah's apartment and would like to say a HUGE, HUGE thank you to everyone you helped this blog reach 27, 000 views. That's insane; I didn't think I'd get 7,000, much less 27,000. Without further ado, here are the pictures:

The first floor of the apartment/living room.



Second floor, Delilah's bedroom:


Second floor, Phoebe's bedroom (ignore Delilah in there):


Second floor, bathroom:


Second floor, Anderson's bedroom/nursery (once again, disregard the Sims in the pic):


Second floor, dining room/kitchen area:



No comments:

Post a Comment