Wednesday, December 31, 2014

It's New Year's Eve!

   New Year's Eve... Gahh... Haha, sorry, I'm still trying to process it. Guys, in thirteen hours (for me) 2015 is going to be here! This year has been insane, this legacy, school, a whirlwind of emotions and I'm still sure that two months ago I was celebrating the transition from 2013 to 2014... Years are going by quicker, which makes me feel old. Can you believe in March this legacy will be going on two years? That's insanity! I'm going to avoid being sentimental, I just wanted you to know that I love each and everyone of my readers and I hope you're healthy, happy, and have a wonderful 2015.

xo,
M

P.S. I took some photos in game of a sims I created to test the new CC I downloaded, hope you enjoy.





2 comments:

  1. LOL I love the second picture of her, the one where she's upside down. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^_^ I enjoy simmy photo shoots, yet I never really post the pics that aren't legacy related, so I figured why not

      Delete