Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Last Generation

   Generation nine is officially over! I know, your heart is breaking while you're reading this. Mine did, as well... I started generation one of this legacy in March, 2013, now it's almost January, 2015 and generation ten is about to begin. Since I am about to start the last generation, I have decided to do something a bit different! Drumroll please.... *dramatic snare drum noise* I'll be adding side chapters called Bits of Boring. This doesn't effect the main legacy any, I just thought you should know. The Bits of Boring, despite being named boring will actually be rather entertaining and funsies. Funsies? Funsies. People should use the word funsies more. (I understand that this makes me sound like a preteen, I'm not, I'm also okay with that.)
The heir vote will be up shortly.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment