Friday, December 12, 2014

My new theme + Bloopers

   I love it so, SO much! Isn't it pretty? I got the background from shabbyblogs.com, as well as the header picture, then I just added the names of all the heirs. I've spastically changed my blog's appearance so much, however I don't believe that I will again... Sadly, I only have one generation left before the Janes' journey ends. I could keep going to eleven, twelve, or even twenty generations, but I think that would grow cumbersome on both you, the readers, as well as me, the author.
   I don't know why I'm posting this now; this legacy is still going to go on until I end generation ten, I was just feeling sentimental, since in January it'll be my blogger's accounts two year anniversary. My goal is to have 84 posts in 2014 (currently there are 75, 76 counting this one), like I did in 2013. My computer's been horrid, plus school and all, but I WILL post more chapters. Thank you so much to everyone who has stuck with this legacy and will continue sticking with it until the very end.

-xo

P.S. Here are four bonus pics from generation nine, before I release the next three/four/five chapters of generation nine.

The ex-firehouse where Delilah, Anderson, and Phoebe live.

Pho's dorm caught on fire, I thought that the fireman's facial expression was funny.

Maya and Anderson... I dunno what she's doing, haha

Phoebe's dashing to class

No comments:

Post a Comment