Friday, November 15, 2013

4.7: First Sight: A Wedding Album

    I nervously readied myself. I was going to walk down the...metaphorical aisle. Holly and I, eleven months after she proposed to me, where having our wedding in the park. She beamed as she walked down the aisle, I was waiting under the arch. Her stomach was slightly, but beautiful round; she was three and a half months pregnant. We where doing this. We where exchanging rings. I took a deep breath, readying myself.

I sat quietly, staring at him

Staring at me

As our vision collided and are hearts subsided

Suddenly, I can't see why

I don't know why

I've never felt nothing like this before




We're leaning forwards

Hoping life will stop

Live in the moment

Know the moment

 When all stops but our hearts



As I cross the room

Coming closer to you

Going closer to me

I know what I've seen is true

Honey, I can't help but love you



The world is stopping, staring at me

Staring at you

Lost in our love

Just me and you, us two

Helping me stop

Helping you go

It's life for me and you

When I cannot live without you



Our fingers touch

Hearts melt

Finding the time, finding the love

As we embrace

Knowing the future is ours to face



Love at first sight

Love at first sight

I knew it was me and I knew it was you

The minute the sun hit your face

Honey I love you



Saying I do

Was the best for me

How will I ever show again

How much I love you

When I cannot live without you


This chapter is set to Madame G's song First Sight, released on her tenth wedding anniversary (about twenty years before Parker's wedding) on her CD First Sight: A Wedding Album. 

2 comments: