Sunday, October 6, 2013

3.11: Mrs. Gabrielle Janes-Terrey

   I stood in the bathroom, primping myself. Vamp XOXO Gloss, 'Blood red color for your lips' was paying me to do a TV ad for them. It involved me wearing a glittery white mini dress, kissing hot models, and being splattered in cheesy fake blood when I bite peoples necks. I had no idea why I agreed to being a vampire. I wasn't planning on doing the ad, but Peter told me it was fine; he understood my line of work. I also imagine me dropping Maverick off at daycare and coming to his classroom during recess, when there weren't any students there, and us...doing it on his desk helped my case.
   "Gabrielle." Peter knocked.
   "Yes?"
   "Can I say something?"
   "What?" I giggled.
   "I," He came into the bathroom. Much to my disapproval, he was wearing clothing. "Just wanted to tell you something.
   "Okay? Is it important? I have to leave in an hour and Maverick needs to be dropped off and you have work in twenty minutes."
    "It is. I love you."
    "I love you, too."
    "Can you believe Maverick turns one today?"
    "It seems like just yesterday she was born..." I chuckled, fondly remembering the past year. Peter and I had also turned a year older, I was twenty-two, he was twenty-four.
    "I baked a cake. I'll frost it tonight."
    "Great! I have another gig at noon."
    "I get off at three thirty, we can celebrate after that?"
    "Absolutely."
    "You look beautiful."
    "Thanks. You look handsome. What's with the suit?"
    "Today's third grade graduation." He chuckled. "And, I have something to give you."
    "Aww. You're too good for me, did you know that? You're so sweet."
    "Gabrielle, you're perfect."
    "Thank you. Peter what are you-" I paused.
   "I wanted this to be special, maybe in Italy or Hawaii, but I couldn't wait. I love you so much."
   "What's going on?" I asked, confused. What was he doing? Why? "I love you, too. Peter I-" I gasped. He was proposing.

   "Gabrielle Janes, Madame G. The day, or night, I met you was incredibly memorable for me. It was the day after my birthday. You had pink hair and was running away. You ran into me and we instantly hit it off. I remember thinking how insane, intelligent, gorgeous, and amazing you where. How you where like no one I had ever met before. You where different. You're famous, but you're down to earth and caring and passionate and the best mother I know. You amaze me everyday and I hope that you will for the rest of our lives. Gabrielle, will you spend the rest of you life with me? Will you marry me?"
    "Peter!" I gasped. "YES! Yes, yes! I-I would be insane to say no. Yes! A million times yes."
    "I was hoping you'd say that." He smiled, slipping the ring onto my finger.
   I kissed Peter on the lips, unbuttoning his shirt. "Maverick's sleeping." I whispered. He pressed me against the wall, as we discarded each others clothing. "Peter!" I moaned. After we'd finished...wrestling. Is that term parents use to explain it to their children? I fixed my makeup and slid into my dress.
   "I have the papers."
   "Papers?"
   "Marriage papers."
   "Now?"
   "When will there be a better time?"
   "You're right..."
   "I love you. You're amazing and crazy, but without the crazy I don't know how I would live..."
   "Peter, do you take me as your wife?"
   "I do."
   "Peter, you're amazing and put up with my diva insanity. I hope our daughter turns out exactly like you. I love you more than anything."
   "Gabriell
e Janes will you take me as your husband?"
   "I do."
   "I pronounce us husband and wife." We said together.
   "You may kiss the bride." I winked at him.
   "Crap!" Maverick, (Maverick Janes, we had decided to keep her last name Janes as well as having any future children have the last name Janes, out of respect for my family) had begun crying. "Peter, I need to go change her."
   "I need to go to work. I'm late!"
   "And my TV ad's today in twenty minutes!"
   "Good bye Gabrielle Janes-Terrey."
   "Good bye Peter Terrey." I kissed him on the cheek, running to the nursery. Peter and I where officially married. I smiled. Peter and I where married. He was mine and I was his. We where married! Married with children. Tell me that isn't a sitcom title.

2 comments:

  1. How convenient they had the perfect clothing for their cute little wedding. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Things just seem to work that way in the Sims' world, right? ;D Haha...I wanted more "traditional" wedding for her and need a good way to work it in.

      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete