Monday, October 7, 2013

3.12: Birthday and A Baby

   "Today's your birthday, Maverick." I cooed. "Daddy's coming home from work right now so we can celebrate."  I lifted her up into the air, smiling. It had been the best year of my life; her, Peter, and I. I had married Peter this morning, in probably what will be votes the most romantic scene in a bathroom, ever.
    "Darlings, I'm home." I heard Peter call out.
    "Hey." I greeted him at the door, kissing his cheek.
    "How'd your ad go?"
    "Great! They'll use it for the channels that have the supernatural creepy shows on them or teen movies. How was work?"
    "A couple boys where giving tattoos under the purple slide at recess."
    "What?!"
    "They where with black sharpie and a stolen box of neon dry erase markers. We shut the operation down pretty quickly." He laughed.
    "Speaking of tattoos...Peter, I'd like mine removed."
    "Which one?"
    "The heart...I'm so happy and that was such a bad time in my life."
    "Of course. Whenever you want."
    "I was thinking of getting a new one. Maybe Maverick's name and yours. I know our family will last forever and we'll love each other for forever."
     "I love you, too." He smiled. "I'm going to finish frosting Maverick's cake. 
    "Okay." In a few minutes, we where all standing in the kitchen, singing.
    "Happy, happy, birthday. Happy, happy birthday to Maverick!" We both sang. I felt nauseous. I needed a bathroom. Now.
    "Peter I-" I took off.
       I leaned over the commode, feeling my insides become my outsides. I wonder if I was...no. I couldn't be. Could I? Not that fast. Peter and I had been trying, or thinking of trying, considering how on our toes Maverick kept us. I had to make sure. I quickly filed around in the medical cabinet, getting a test. I waited a few minutes, nervous. I glanced at the results. It was positive. Positive. I was having a baby.
      "Peter." I walked out of the bathroom, trying to act nonchalant.
      "Is everything alright?" He was crouched
on the ground, trying to get Maverick to talk "Maverick! Can you say mamma? Mahh-muh. Do you see mamma?"
       "Peter, I," Before I could finish my sentence, I felt the birthday cake revisiting me.
       "Gabrielle?" He stood up, holding Maverick.
       "Bathroom!" I ran off, in my heels.
       "Gab-" Peter followed. He looked worried; hopefully I didn't scare him too badly.
       "Peter," I stood up after all my stomach contents was no longer in my stomach.
       "What's wrong?"
       "Well," I took a breath. " Nothing!" I smiled. "I'm pregnant! Isn't it wonderful?"
       "Preg-nan-t?" He sounded like he was trying to teach Maverick the word.  "That's great!"
       "I'm glad you think so." I said, revealed. I had told Peter, know everything would be fine. "Can I-" I took Maverick out of Peter's arms.
   "Maverick." I said, slowly. "Guess what! Mommy's going to have another sister. You're going to be a big sister! You gonna be a big sissy."

    "Bih swisy?" She giggled.
    "Yes! Big sissy!" I squealed. "Peter, she talked! She talked! You're a genius with babies."
    "It's momma's genes that are genius." He chuckled.
   "You're mommy's a genius. I can't wait to meet you." He said to my stomach. "I'm so lucky." He smiled.
   "We're both lucky." I smiled, rubbing my stomach, smiling at Maverick. Maverick plus one. Marriage and children. I never imagined myself every finding a family after the catastrophic mess with my parents, yet here I was, with my tiny little family that I couldn't imagine living without.

   Hi! Yep, this is a short/mini chapter. I don't have anything else to put in it, and chapter 3.13 is a big one so I may not publish it until Sunday/next week-ish. I'd like to say thank you to everyone, my blog has reached 6,000 views! Yay! I know I ranted a teeny little bit in the past chapter, but I've started a lottery on thesims3.com, so if you use that site, go check it out. Here's the link:  http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/717255.page  Go win prizes and eat cake! Now! I command you to. Hahaha.... I have this whole week off from school that I get every year in between the first and last have of the semester and I have NO idea what to do... that means more chapters for you guys. Plus some homework-y report thing that I really should do, considering that it's a freaking gigantic grade. Priorities, right?

2 comments:

  1. Pssh who needs homework? LOL. =) Happy to see what the new squishy looks like. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly ;) Haha, I ended up acing the report. I forgot to call their baby squishy...*tries to remember to next time*. Lol.

      Delete