Sunday, October 20, 2013

Generation's 1-3 Bloopers

   I've taken many pictures during the many generations of my legacy (....by many, I mean three). These pictures are ones I no longer have a need or use for, but are still taking up space on my PC. I couldn't bring myself to just delete them, never letting them make an appearance on this blog, but I couldn't use them in any actual story.
    Therefore, I decided to create a new post idea/6,500 views gift for you fabulous peoples. Every three-four generations, I'll make a Bloopers post. It'll be called Bloopers or Throwback (I haven't decided which). Comment and let me know which name you like best, and whether you want more Throwback threads. 
   For easy organization, the pictures are under a Generation X subtitle. I haven't sorted each generations pictures by date, they're random.

Generation One




























Generation Two




























































Generation Three






























No comments:

Post a Comment