Sunday, December 8, 2013

5.6 Part One: Love too Much to Lose

   "I can't believe we've been dating for seven years." Alani said, as she browsed through the racks at the consignment store. We recently built an attic  after Alani moved in with me and she wanted to create curtains for the windows. The consignment store had a fifty percent off sale all vintage dresses, so here we where.
   "I know. It's crazy. But you know what's crazier?"
   "What? Trevor what are you doing?"
   "It's crazy that you're this amazing and smart and beautiful. It's crazy every man isn't in love with you."
    "That's so sweet. But really. The floor's dirty."
    "It's crazy I waited seven years to do this."
    "Do what?"
    "I'm a crazy person. But there's one thing I think is crazier than me. Me not staying with you for the rest of my life. Because I love you too much to lose you. And since you're so amazing, it's crazy that you're with an idiot like me. So I decided I'd do this. Maybe I'm not crazy. Maybe you think I'm so far past crazy I'm insane. Either way, I know one thing. I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I couldn't wait anymore. Alani Shepherd, make me the happiest crazy man on Earth and marry me. Please."
  "Trevor. You're insane. And I love you."
  "Am I insane because I'm proposing?"
  "No, you're insane because you're marrying me."
  "Is that a yes?"
  "Defiantly."
  "I love you." I had said it so much today, but it was so true. Alani was who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

One year later...

    It was the happiest day of my life. Alani's whole extended family, her sister's family and their husband's family, showed up. Even my brother's made an appearance. Happy begins with Alani.


NOTE: I'm running out of ideas for this romantic wedding stuff. So yeah. Any ideas on how to make it special? I've done song and everything, but...this is a very short chapter, hence the part one. Part two is coming soon. Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Cute wedding. Hmm sometimes I think of a crush I have and imagine romantic things I'd say to them. LOL. It's silly but it works for me, at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea...I've already thought of a ton of stuff I'd ♥ love ♥ to say to my crush that I could use... haha. Thanks. :)

      Delete
  2. I don't know if you are going to see this, or if there are going to any more weddings for this story, but for further inspiration: You could allways describe the location of the wedding. Was it at a Beach? In a garden? under a tree? In a Church or other religious houses (it dipends if Your sims has a religion or not). Was there a ringbearer? Who was the ringbearer? A dog? Your child? One of Your parents? what was the color of the bride's dress? was it an another color than white? Was she wearing a dress at all?
    You could allso describe the feast after the wedding.
    I hope that this will help you, if you ever see this at all! good Luck!
    (And sorry for bad English, I am not English...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love the idea of describing how everything looks; I have lots of difficulty with writing romance, so I think that that's a grand idea! :) I don't have any weddings left for this legacy, since I've completed it, however I have a second legacy and I'll definitely use your tips when writing wedding chapters for it.
      It's a huge help, thank you for commenting! :D

      Don't feel as if you have to apologize, English is a difficult language to learn and I think you're doing a great job- I admire you for learning multiple languages! :D

      Delete